Wednesday 30 May 2012

Immortal Celebrities: Post #3, Jack Black is at least 300 years old

For those of you who have been reading my blog, you'll remember my earlier posts about immortal celebrities (John Travolta, Keanu Reeves, and Nicholas Cage). I'm happy to announce another immortal celebrity. Jack Black.

I'll be honest with you, Dear Reader: I've never been a fan of Mr. Black's work. True, I enjoy him in Kung Fu Panda. But I didn't like School of Rock, and I'd rather be hit repeatedly with a baseball bat than watch Gulliver's Travels.

But how about his work in the 1770s? Not familiar with this? Hmmm?

Here's Jack Black today:

 And here he is back in the 1770s:

Back then he went by the name Paul Revere. Yeah, that Paul Revere. As in "the Redcoats are coming!".

What proof do I have, you ask, that he really was Paul Revere? Well, first look at those two pictures. And second, what proof do you have that he wasn't? I mean, you weren't there. And have you ever seen the two of them together? Hmm??? So there. You can't say that he's not Paul Revere (**side note: this is the same logic I use to prove that I'm Batman).

Until next time, Dear Reader. And sleep soundly in your beds tonight, knowing that Jack Black is out there, protecting the US from the British.

No comments:

Post a Comment