Saturday 26 May 2012

First post of 2012

So, it's been a while. Something like 5 months. Yeah, I realize I suck. But now I'm back. And you're going to regret saying "why haven't you updated your blog? I liked it" (okay, I heard that from one person. And maybe she didn't say "like" so much as "tolerated". But I digress.)

Here's what's happened in the past 5 months:
- it stopped being winter
- it started being summer
(no, seriously; I'm pretty sure Canada has decided to skip spring altogether. I think we're becoming a country with 2 seasons, winter and summer)
- Girlfriend got into med school (which is huge, and I'm sorry I didn't write a post dedicated entirely to that fact)
- we got a new niece. She will be called Baby 2 (so as not to be confused with niece #1, who will be Baby 1)

Okay, now you're up-to-date on my life.

And now I have nothing to say. I contemplated writing about:
- how I've been playing Settlers of Catan on my iPad all day. And getting angry when the computer people gang up on me.
- how Community is awesome and underrated.
- how my cat is sitting and staring at me and being creepy.
- how I sprayed paint/sealant on my foyer ceiling today, and how I think the fumes gave me brain damage.

But none of those things are interesting. So instead, I'll just leave you at that. Maybe I'll think of something to write about tomorrow.

Or maybe not. Maybe it will be another 5 months.

I would now like to draw your attention to literally one of the greatest images of all time. And I mean that. Of all time.


No comments:

Post a Comment