Saturday 15 October 2011

Their are so many idiot's in this world

I woke up this morning intending to do some work.  I mean actual work for my actual job (even though it's Saturday).

Instead, I saw this picture online:


This sign, printed by a professional sign making company in Toronto, is a disgrace.  There are only 18 words on the sign.  And there are something like 9 errors on it.  When I first read it, I didn't even notice the crazy hyphenation going on; I was too focused on the 5 apostrophes.  Why???  How did this happen???  Let's assume that the sign had to be written by a person, approved by someone else, sent to the printer, made into a sign and then delivered (by the way, there are 5 of these signs posted on the fence in different locations).  There had to be at least 3 or 4 different people who had the opportunity, nay, the obligation, to fix this problem.

And don't even get me started on unnecessary quotation marks.

On second thought, let's take a look at unnecessary quotation marks:

Okay, so it's not a dog. TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO BEWARE OF!!! Is it a cat dressed as a dog??  is it a guy who thinks he's a dog?? I'm so confused.

Poor lobsters.  Do you think they're zombies??

Now this one is just gross.  Of course, maybe their "cheese" is actually some non-dairy substance and they legally can't call it cheese (something similar to Cheez Whiz, maybe?).  If that's the case, then I applaud their honesty.

In summary, there are way too many idiots in this world.  So I guess I should write it like this:

Their are way to many "idiot's" in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment